A great website strategy answers these fundamental questions.
Who is your target audience?
What do they want from your website?
What do you want them to get from your website?
How do we measure the success of our efforts?
Why do you need an online strategy?
Although many businesses are successful with or without a business plan. Every successful business has a clear and focused strategy.
So too should your website have a strategy that is grounded in the long term goals of the business. But flexible enough to take on the opportunities that the web offers.
How will a website strategy help you?
Discover what your website’s core value proposition should be, what your target audience wants, how to give them what they want and get what you want and how to measure the success of your efforts. Do it before you start designing your website and save thousands!
Why do you need a content strategy?
- Understand what kinds of content your target audience is looking for.
- Define how you’re going to use content to meet your goals and satisfy your customers at the same time.
- Align your efforts across your communication and marketing channels.
- Guide decisions about content throughout its lifestyle, from conception to deletion.
- Set a benchmark by which you can measure the effectiveness of your content.
- Cut costs by setting boundaries on what content should and should not be produced.